Today I picked up a CD of photos that were taken back in May of '07, just a few weeks after Ashley's diagnosis. We obviously ordered some back then, but I wanted to have them all! Can you blame me, look how cute they are.
We miss you so much princess!








19 comments:
These are soooo precious!
Those are so cute!
Seriously how precious are those pictures!! My FAVORITE is you and Ashley eskimo kissing! Love it! You guys are amazing friends and neighbors and we love you and miss beautiful Ashley!
Oh, I love these. I agree with Jill - my favorite one is the close-up one of you and Ash eskimo-kissing. That is so precious. She's so precious. We miss her too. xoxo
So beautiful!!! What a treasure to have, I'm sure. Thinking and praying for your family often.
Love and prayers,
Christina Gomez
C.O.L.E Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com
She is gorgeous! I guess her mom is OK as well. We love you Ash!
I am so glad you have these pictures! I especially love the one of you & ashley nose to nose. That one melts my heart!
Suddenly I am in awe at your strength. take care!
those are so sweet emily....
we've been working on getting all our old photos and videos on my new computer and editing them....it's been fun to see ones of ashley playing with my kids. so sweet.
so beautiful, I loved your noses touching
I'm so glad you were still able to get all of them. I have to agree with everyone else - my favorite is the one of you and Ash. So sweet!!
Love them!!
I especially love the one of you and Ashley w/ your noses touching. SO sweet and precious!
So beautiful! I bet you're so glad you have these. Ashley is an angel. Thanks again for dinner the other night. You're a sweetie.
These are so priceless and gorgeous!I loved looking at them. You must adore them! I see a little of Ashley in Alice. Two goregous girls just like their mom!
What BEAUTIFUL pictures!! How neat to be able to have them all! We miss seeing you guys every week:)
She is the sweetest! Thanks for sharing, Em
Em, email me if you'd like any of these in your header of your blog...
You don't know me. I am a friend of Sallie Stephens. She was a friend of mine when my son James died in Las Vegas. I am so glad you have these pictures. What a keepsake. I am teary eyed looking over your blog and witnessing your strength. I belong to a private Angel Baby blog. . . it's for bereaved mothers/fathers to come and express how/what they are going through. Feel free to email me for the info if you are interested. Miss Ashley is a beautiful beautiful little girl. I see her 1 year anniversary is coming up quickly. My prayers for you during the difficult time of year. Much Love,
Michelle
michelle.kra@gmail.com
if you ever need to talk to someone who "knows" what it feels like to lose a child, I am good at listening:)
I don't blame you for wanting them all at all. They are so precious.
What beautiful pictures! I love the one of you and Ashley nose to nose. Love you guys!
Post a Comment