WAY TOO COOL... You guys are great parents and I'm sure the world will be filled with more cute girls with all the trimmings or lots of navy BYU going on-- can't wait to see!
congrats Emily - we are so happy for you and hope that you're feeling ok! those first couple months...well I guess the whole pregnancy...can be rough! so exciting!
10 comments:
Congrats guys! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You guys deserve all the happiness in the world!
WAY TOO COOL... You guys are great parents and I'm sure the world will be filled with more cute girls with all the trimmings or lots of navy BYU going on-- can't wait to see!
can't wait to find out the gender is what I was saying!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
I am SO happy for your family!!! What a blessing. Congratulations and best of luck during your entire pregnancy journey! :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you:) Alice needs to come over and teach Addy to walk:)
Emily, I am so happy for you. I am so excited to be pregnant together. Let's get a Cafe Rio salad next week. That is my craving!
congrats Emily - we are so happy for you and hope that you're feeling ok! those first couple months...well I guess the whole pregnancy...can be rough! so exciting!
Post a Comment