Those photos turned out great! What a cutie!
What a cutie. Love that little girl. And, I think she looks like YOU in the bottom picture. So cute.Bri and I were just talking about you guys tonight. We need to get together again. Love and miss you.xoxo
Those pictures are adorable! Alice is so sweet. It was fun to get together. Let's do it again very soon! Tell Paul that I will even make the lemon cake...
Alice is getting so big! It's amazing how fast time passes us by.
She is beautiful Em! She looks like a natural in front of the camera:)
Cute,cute,cute! They did a great job. Her little outfit is darling!
So cute!
So cute! I'm sure there wasn't a bad picture of her...she is so smiley - I love it!!
She is so cute! What great pictures:)
So gorgeous. Zach was so impressed with her beauty. We miss you guys.
These pictures are adorable! I really thought they were Ashley at first. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. I need to call you sometime.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Those photos turned out great! What a cutie!
What a cutie. Love that little girl. And, I think she looks like YOU in the bottom picture. So cute.
Bri and I were just talking about you guys tonight. We need to get together again. Love and miss you.
xoxo
Those pictures are adorable! Alice is so sweet. It was fun to get together. Let's do it again very soon! Tell Paul that I will even make the lemon cake...
Alice is getting so big! It's amazing how fast time passes us by.
She is beautiful Em! She looks like a natural in front of the camera:)
Cute,cute,cute! They did a great job. Her little outfit is darling!
So cute!
So cute! I'm sure there wasn't a bad picture of her...she is so smiley - I love it!!
She is so cute! What great pictures:)
So gorgeous. Zach was so impressed with her beauty. We miss you guys.
These pictures are adorable! I really thought they were Ashley at first. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. I need to call you sometime.
Post a Comment