We've been busy!
First off we got Alice and Cole's pictures taken right before Christmas!
So Cute!





***************************************************************
Christmas Eve!
We spent Christmas Eve at my sisters. The kids had a blast! Here they are in their Christmas jammies!
Christmas Day!
Here favorite present was this roll on glitter!
Cole's cars! He is thrilled, can't you tell!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Alice turned 2!
She also moved into Ashley's room. She is now in a big girl bed! We had to put a lock on the door, and this is how she often falls asleep.... next to the door!
She is getting so big!
6 comments:
So Cute! I love Cole's hair! Porter has those same blue socks and I love them they are so soft.
your kids are so darn cute, glad you had a great christmas and birthday for Alice!
hugs,
Katie
What FUN! Your kids are so adorable- Isn't it funny sometimes the littlest things like, sweet smelling roller glitter can make THE Best gifts? The beauty of a child. :D
I can't believe how big Alice is getting. She is so cute!
Darling pictures.. Those pictures turned out darling!!
Hey EM!
WAY cute pictures! I love the one of Cole sleeping by his toys! :) Too funny! Cute new pics up top too. I have been REALLY good at looking at blogs but not commenting, SORRY! I was thinking about you today and I figured I'd look at your blog. So then i thought, I better tell her how cute her kiddos are.. (in case you didn't already know!) :)
Hope all is well! I can't believe how big Alice is getting. She is such a cutie! You know I haven't ever seen your kids in real life? I think when we had that SWOSS bbq at your house two summers ago, Alice was sleeping. SAD!
Love ya! Hugs! Take Care!
Post a Comment