I AM IN LOVE!
Seriously, could they get any cuter than this?
I love getting my kids pictures taken, but at the same time it is very difficult because I get really sad that I can't have a current one of Ashley.
I am so happy with the way they turned out!
9 comments:
emily - you really do have the cutest kids! love the background patterns! so fun to have pictures you like!
These pictures are so stinkin' cute!! It sure would be fun to see a current picture of Ashley, wouldn't it! Alice and Cole are getting so big. I don't know how your are going to choose which ones to put in your house...I think you should put them all! Love you!
How are you going to choose? Darling pictures. Alice sure is looking older each week I see a new picture of her. You kids are so cute because they have such a beautiful mom...inside and out. The perfect kind of beauty! :)
xoxoxxo
So cute Em! Alice is looking so much like Ashley...beautiful girls and a handsome little man!
Wow! These pictures are adorable!
WowEmily! they are so cute!
Awesome pictures!! You guys sure make beautiful babies!!!!
Soooooo cute. Alice has gotten so big. Her hair is beautiful!
Those are great Em!! Their Auntie Karrie would love a copy if you have one laying around:)
Also Paul, you are the best! Thanks so much for being on call for us this last little while. You were such a big help.
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment