
Ashley's headstone is finally done. We are so pleased with the way it turned out. It will be nice to go visit the cemetery and not see a small circle plaque with her name on it. It still seems so surreal that we go visit her grave. She should be visiting our grave in about 50 years!

I was blow-drying my hair the other day and put Alice on her butterfly mat. I looked over a few minutes later to find her almost completely under my bed! I just had to run and grab my camera before pulling her out!

Yes Mav is spoiled! He ran beside me for the first little bit but then got tired, after all he is a little dog. So I put him in the stroller! Why not? He loved it. Good thing I have a double jogger!


I can't believe I can put pig tails in Alice's hair. She is only 5 months old! Now if she would just hold still enough for me to get the part strait. Also as you can see if Alice keeps laying on the floor like this she will have the strongest abs in the world! She just won't relax.
11 comments:
Your bed comforter looks beautiful, Em! You know I'm a big fan of damask and paisley prints!
And what a cutie Alice is! Did Ashley have that much hair? And Alice's seems a bit more curly...
I thought the same thing as Suzanne- Alice is a doll and her hair does look curly! I'd give anything to have a curly-haired kid. What fun!
Oh her headstone is so beautiful. I love the butterfly's and that the stone looks pink! I think that is what she would have chosen, well maybe close, she probably would have had a Barbie on one side and a dog on the other, and maybe some sparkles on it, or something close to that! We are sure missing her over in these parts. Hope you are doing well. That little sit up picture is so cute. She is buff like her dad, beautiful like her mom, and sweet like her big sister. Lets get some little bows in those pigtails! I know a girl. We love you.
I love Ashley's headstone. It is so perfect! I bet it is a lot nicer to look at than that little marker.
Alice's hair looks SO cute! That hair is amazing. What a cutie!
Emily, I have been thinking of you this week. Alice is soo cute and just radiates happiness in her little smile.She is growing so fast. Ashley's headstone must bring happiness and sadness...just remember she is always with you.You are the biggest example in my life. Each day is a gift and a joy with our children. Even when they climb in disgusting rabbit cages. :) Love, Robin
The headstone looks great. You guys did such a good job putting it all together.
That little Alice is a riot. I love the under the bed picture and the sit-up picture. What a funny little girl
Love you!
Hey Em,
I'm glad Ashley's headstone is in place. It is always much nicer to look at than a small little plastic-y square. And little Alice is adorable. Really, she is such a cute baby. I hope you guys are doing well.
Love
Mandy
Loved every minute of this post - down to our matching comforters! :) I love Ashley's beautiful headstone and am so glad you included a picture of it. We sang the "rainbow" song in Primary today and I got choked up as I thought of sweet Ashley. I love her.
And Alice . . . I can't believe those pigtails! SOOO cute! And, that picture of her tough abs reminded me that Avie used to do the same thing. So funny. Just love you and loved seeing you last week. Let's do it again soon. I'll call you. (Sorry for the essay of a comment.)
Dear Auntie Em,
I like Ashley's headstone a lot. I really like the butterflies on it. I just laughed and laughed when my mom showed me the picture of Maverick in the stroller. That is so funny that a little, little baby would crawl under the bed. Her hair was so cute.
Love, Hannah
oh my goodness em, alice and her little piggies are too cute!
WOW! ashleys headstone is absolutely beautiful! Chlo and I are going go up there and see it tomorrow!
Hope you are having a good week!
lets talk soon :)
Heather
Good to see the headstone and love the pigtails. It is so tough to get Julia's part strait also. Hopefully, no one really looks at crooked job to closely. I love that she made it under the bed. Kind-of like "Where's Waldo?", but "Where's Alice". I am sure there will be lots more of that ahead.
Post a Comment