Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We had such a wonderful time having Sunday dinner with Paul's family.  David and Linda are in town looking for a new home.  They are moving here this summer.  We are looking forward to having them around more often.  We celebrated Amy's birthday.  It was really fun.  

2 comments:

Laura said...

hey emily - it's fun to see your blog! I'm so glad that you started one...it's a good way for your friends to check in on you! alice really is a doll! what a cute smile! we would love to have you guys over. ryan is out in buffalo all this week and next but maybe the week of the 16th....are you around?

Alisa said...

Em-
I'm so glad you started a blog! I love the pictures of your girls, they really do look alike. Adorable. Alice has so much dark hair..I love it! Love you!