Ok so how cute is Alice in her carseat! Just adorbale.
that is so neat, I wonder why some temples have one and others don't. No one I ask knows...I love the big picture of Ashley on your blog, she is so pretty. You and Paul make some pretty little girlies! Alice is growing like a weed!
Those pictures are amazing. I am glad you were there.
that really is such a neat experience! thanks for sharing the photos! love the photo of your dog in the double stroller with alice....lucky dog!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok so how cute is Alice in her carseat! Just adorbale.
that is so neat, I wonder why some temples have one and others don't. No one I ask knows...I love the big picture of Ashley on your blog, she is so pretty. You and Paul make some pretty little girlies! Alice is growing like a weed!
Those pictures are amazing. I am glad you were there.
that really is such a neat experience! thanks for sharing the photos!
love the photo of your dog in the double stroller with alice....lucky dog!
Post a Comment