Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cabin & Alice's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday Alice! 
We love you!  You are truly a miracle in our lives!

Loving her cake!
YUMMY!

We started her birthday at the cabin and ended at home with a butterfly cake!  Two teeth broke through on the big day.  Ouch!
---------

New Year's Eve @ The Cabin

Loving the pony tail.
Cousin Addie & Alice going for a ride in the sled!


Chris & Paul having too much fun snowmobiling.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Alice!! I can't believe she is already one. She really is a cutie. Glad you got to have some fun celebrations.

Karrie said...

SO jealous about the cabin!! Wish we were there to invite ourselves:)
Happy Birthday Alice! Crazy she is already one. She is adorable!! I am also loving the pony tail.

Sarah and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Alice! We miss seeing you each week!! Addy is jealous of that pony tail! She is so Cute!!

Tara said...

She is precious! Happy birthday Alice! Did you make that butterfly cake! Maybe you should go into cake making instead of that other sports thing we talked about!

m&msmommy said...

I have followed your blog for awhile now (ever since I read about it on Ashley's Caringbridge) and I must say your family continues to amaze me! Alice is absolutely precious and you and your husband seem so strong! As a mother, I can't imagine your loss, but I think it's wonderful that you continue to support other DIPG children. There are several childrens pages that I follow and it puts such a huge smile on my face to read an update from them and see a picture of their child and your sweet, adorable Alice. Alice is getting to know so many amazing children through your tragedy and I think that speaks volumes of the kind of people you and your husband are. God is great and you all are a true testament to that!

Love and prayers,
Christina Gomez
C.O.L.E Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com