Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Cole born 6:24pm 11/17/09

Baby Cole at his first check up (7lbs 3 ounces 19 1/2" long)Cole getting his hair washedDad & Baby ColeMom & Baby ColeMom and Baby are doing well. We will post more pictures to come. He has already changed his look again today. Getting cuter by the minute.

Here is a video of Cole opening his eyes to say hello to the world.

15 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, wow!! He's adorable! Love that DARK hair. I also love the picture of Cole and Paul...what a proud papa. Sending our love to all of you!! Can't wait to see more. Love you!

The Pizza Family said...

He is darling!!! can't wait to hold him... he looks so so dang cute!! i'm so glad that you are all doing well!!

Donna said...

Congrats to the entire family! He is so sweet!

love,
The Rutterbush family

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! If you have any questions about boys we are becoming experts!Congratulations and good luck!

christie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you. What a handsome little man. Glad to hear all went well. I cannot wait to see him in person. He looks adorable.

G-Lo said...

Oh sooo darling, thanks for getting the pictures up so fast. I love that you guys have a little son now, it'll be so fun to see him with you, and with Paul!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! I love how much hair he has! Congrats, Im so happy for you guys! Love you

Tara said...

Awesome Hair! What a handsome little man. We hope that you are adjusting well. Love you!

Alisa said...

Congratulations! He's such a darling baby, and all of that hair! Love to all of you!

Mandy said...

Yeah!!! Congratulaions!! He is so cute! You look great!I'm so happy for your guys!
love ya!

Tiffany said...

Such a cutie! We are so happy for you:) I can't wait to hold him.

Sarah and Kevin said...

Congratulations!!! He is soooo Cute!! I am glad you are all doing well!

Sharp Space said...

Congratulations! He is so darling. How fun to have a little boy:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!

Heather Adams said...

Welcome to the world little man! We are so happy that you have joined your family on earth and know that you will always have a special angel watching over you.
Love
The Adams