Monday, November 2, 2009



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HERE IS ASHLEY AS OUR LITTLE RUSSIAN PRINCESS OF 2004!
(It's so fun to compare)


AND HERE IS OUR LITTLE RUSSIAN PRINCESS OF 2009!




Alice and Lexi

Alice, Lexi, and Cameron!

A little Russian Princess with her Trailer Trash dad!

Off to Trick - or - Treat!

The Loot!

4 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

She is darling!! I bet it was such a fun night!!

Jyl... said...

Emily - Adorable halloween pictures!! You have been on my mind a lot lately and I wanted you to know that I think about you lots.

~JYL COWART~

christie said...

So fun to see both of them in the same costume. They both look adorable! I am glad we go to see you guys on Halloween. It is always fun to hang out with you! Love the trailer trash costume by the way!

Allison said...

All your kids are so cute! Its fun to see your updates...but makes us miss you guys even more!

L-Al and Andy