Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alice in her business!

Leave Alice alone for 3 minutes: Allows you time to quickly check your e-mail
A brand new box of Kleenex: $3
Checking on Alice after 3 min. of her walking out of the office and being very quiet, only to find this: 
Priceless!!!!


Her new favorite thing is to walk her baby.

Loving the snow!


6 comments:

Krissy said...

Emily, I LOVE looking at your blog. I can see the joy you have being a mother. I love that about you. Alice is the cutest! I just love the bows, bracelets, and of course the darling outfits...so fun! How fun to have an Ashley tree. What a treasure. I love thoughtful, caring people. You have so many of those people in your life. You are so blessed Emily and I love that you share these blessings with us on your blog. After the holidays, lets do lunch again! I would love it. Merry Christmas to you and to Paul. I will email you after the holidays.

Suzanne said...

Too cute Em!

Tara said...

Maverick did it!

Jill said...

She is so freaking cute!!!

Suzanne said...

Cute thing... I was scrolling through your blog and looking at old pictures. Tanner, who still doesn't speak much English (lol!), walked right up behind, pointed to the screen and said "Baby" every time he saw Alice. Then when I scrolled down, he saw Ash and said "Ashwee!" Too sweet!

Robin Bodell said...

Alice and Izzie should get together and we could set the timer and see how quickly they could get into trouble. Just now...Izzie dumped a whole can of pringles and crushed them with her feet. Nice. :) She even smells like a can of pringles now. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Let's do lunch after Christmas. :)